Daniel J. Murphy
Attorney Daniel J. Murphy (Member) is an experienced Boston lawyer and the founding member of The Murphy Law Group, born in North Adams, Massachusetts, December 5, 1955; admitted to bar, 1986, Massachusetts; 1987, U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts.
- University of New Hampshire; North Adams State College (B.A., 1979);
- Northeastern University (J.D., 1986).
- Teaching Assistant, Northeastern University Criminal Justice Program, 1984-1985.
- Boston and Massachusetts Bar Associations
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Tilton v. Union Oil Company of California, 64 Mass.App.Ct. 115, 831 N.E.2d 391 (2005);
- Shrewsbury v. Seaport Partners Ltd. Partnership, 63 Mass.App.Ct. 272, 826 N.E.2d 203 (2005);
- Hunneman Real Estate Corp. v. The Norwood Realty, Inc., 54 Mass.App.Ct. 416, 765 N.E.2d 800 (2002);
- Compagnie de Reassurance D’Ile de France v. New England Reinsurance, 825 F.Supp. 370 (D. Mass., 1993).
- Civil Litigation
- Insurance and Reinsurance
- Securities Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- Business Law
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability